Introduction to my SIP/RTP Sequence Diagram / Call Flow generator tool. How to create Genesys SIP call flows the easy way!
Features and Benefits:
- Documenting and annotating SIP and RTP call flows in real world
- Realtime generation of SD Edit diagrams (http://sdedit.sourceforge.net/)
- Online markup of issues, proposed changes, impact assessment etc.
- Reordering of actors focuses on messages flows to/from a particular actor (e.g. a SIP UA)
- TLS support (Secure SIP / SIPS)
- Breakpoint and auto comments
- Automatic missing SIP message identification -> PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION
- Automatic repeated SIP message identification -> PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION
- Identification of dynamic RTP port ranges / Identification of firewall issues -> PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION
YouTube video here:
UPDATE 04/05/2013 – Genesys TLib support added.
I knew this blog post would come in useful one day!
UPDATE 06/05/2013 – Multiple capture devices and PCAP file merging added.
UPDATE 12/06/2013 – Added lots of new features like timelines, audio decoding and Genesys T-Lib message decoding!